Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30

It's weigh-in day. I haven't lost a whole lot. I'm at 128.9. Then again I haven't gained anything either. It will be a little easier this week as I am not going to be eating out very much. I have a better grasp on what is high points and what is low. I love how the Weight Watchers website has so many recipes. We've been using them a lot for meal planning. A lot are gluten free as well.

This afternoon Trena and I ran at Minto Brown. We ran four miles and it was a great run! I felt really good! I am a lone runner, but it was great having someone to talk to. It really made the time fly. I am hoping she will run five with me next weekend, but she might do that 12K on Saturday instead. I am not doing it. As much as I would like to, my mileage is not there yet. We do have some things going on next weekend which would make it too crazy.

I can't believe how sore I was from Group Power on Wednesday. I am finally feeling somewhat normal again, but still have some soreness in my thighs and biceps. I hope I can get there next week in the mornings because our evenings are crazy again next week. Lots of meetings. Not just for Rob, but me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment