Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5

Rob is off all this week which makes the exercise schedule a little bit easier. Derek threw up in the car yesterday on the way to our Easter Dinner at the the VB's house. Rob dropped Hailey and I off at the VB's and went back home with Derek and Kara. Derek threw up three times yesterday and was slightly feverish. I didn't even take his temp. because he didn't even feel that warm. Today he's eating again, but really crabby. I feel like we're on "sick watch." Will it be an isolated illness or are we all doomed? We have been very, very lucky lately. Aside from colds, we have not had a pass it around sickness for two years and one month. Not sure when we're in the clear. Maybe by Wednesday?

Since Rob is off, I went to morning Group Power. It's amazing how it's a whole different crowd and you feel like the new kid. Trena and I were saying how we're so used to the Tuesday/Thursday night crowd now. Starting to see the same people. I like the morning teacher because she really checks your form and teaches you how to do it correctly. For instance I've been really working on keeping my abs tight and not raising my lower back. I increased my weight to 7 1/2 on chest, biceps, and triceps. Although it was tough and I couldn't complete everything, I want to keep it at that for awhile. All the other tracks went very well. She worked us pretty hard, but I wanted a harder workout to start my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment