Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13

My weight is 132.2!

The weight loss is probably due to the fact I was sick and only drank Gatorade and ate toast and crackers for 2-3 days. Nonetheless I've kept off the junk as my appetite came back. For the most part. Today I started Weight Watchers and learned rather quickly my previous eating habits are terrible. And I am lucky I don't weight over 150 instead of 132.2. I should be grateful for my good metabolism because I don't really deserve it. Between my weight loss and Rob's gluten intolerance, meals are a project. We are making it work and finding meals we both enjoy. I like keeping track of everything on line. It's super easy to figure out how to do it.

Usually when I have a stomach bug, I take a full week off from exercising to get my body back to normal. So I started up again tonight and went to the 7 PM Group Power. It's nice to see the evening crowd again. He worked us really hard tonight. I was really feeling it. I kept my weight a little lighter since I had been sick. I was happy with the workout and the weight I chose. I still hate lunges, but I like the dynamic and power lunges. I don't like coming home and feeling extremely hungry! Kara is sleeping very well at night. I hope it will be a matter of time that I can go to the gym in the mornings again. I think it will possible once she gets on three solid meals a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment