Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 27 & 28

Yesterday was one of those crazy days when Rob has to work from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM with a hour for lunch and a hour for supper. I also had the preschool kids over so running during Rob's lunch did not work. I tried to do yoga on the "On Demand" and it was OK. I'm not very motivated when I am in my own house. Part of the appeal of exercise is getting out of the house. It also did not help when Hailey kept jumping on me, but I know she was just trying to goof around and be funny. She was trying to do the yoga poses as well. I also did fifteen minutes of core workout. It was better than doing nothing. Again I didn't really like exercising at home and I don't really like exercise videos.



Today I went to the 5:15 AM Group Power! Yay! Kara is sleeping through the WHOLE night. I am going to keep trying it. I like the early morning crowd. They are very similar to the 7:00 PM crowd. I felt so much stronger and like I have way more strength in the morning. I need the alone time before I get up and chase kids all day. Even though I haven't gone in ten days, I did all my normal weights. I had no problems at all. It was a great workout!



My weight was 129...no change. Part of that is probably because of the extra calories I indulged on Monday night and at the conference. I did much better yesterday. I'm not real excited about the pancake breakfast on Saturday and then the Christian School Auction meal that evening. Saturday is going to be a high fat day and I am going to have be very dilligent with smaller portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment