Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1

And Amy's weight is...


134 pounds



Aside from being pregnant I have NEVER weighed this much. So my goal?


124 pounds


I don't know easy or difficult it is to lose ten pounds because I have never had a weight loss goal.

Last night I ran two miles on the treadmill at zero incline at a 6.3 speed. Rob's schedule has been all over the place this week so my exercise schedule has been limited. I am glad I have still been able to run. Even if it's at the gym at 9 PM at night. I liked being able to run fast without the incline. But I'm looking forward to running outside this weekend. Hopefully it will warm up a little more.

No injuries right now aside my pinky finger which is STILL throbbing from shutting my finger in the door on Sunday night. It still HURTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment