Friday, April 2, 2010

March 31 & April 1

Last night I went to Group Power. Aside from this silly pinky injury (which did affect my grip on the bar) I felt great. I kept with the same weights as last week except I decreased on biceps. The instructor said it was a weight decrease. I decreased it so much I didn't even feel like I was working out. Oops. The abs workout was really good again.

Today I had a private swim lesson! I was so thankful the instructor was someone older. Most of the exercise instructors are 20 somethings. I am self conscious enough about swimming. I really don't know what I am doing at all. To have someone who is 8-10 years younger than me would be even more intimidating. Kim was awesome. I am probably going to book another one in a couple months. I have lots to work on! I will probably work on legs for ten minutes with the kick board and then rotation for ten minutes once or twice a week. I am not going to do actual laps until I can get these forms down better. I have much more to learn. It will be a great workout and a nice break from running!

For the past two days I have been very intentional about eating healthier. I know it's only two days. But I feel good about what I am doing. I am really excited about starting Weight Watchers and getting these pounds off. I am so motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment