Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17

My exercise for today was walking to Amy's house at 6:30 in the morning. I went with her and a few others to the MOPS Summit in Dallas today. I wanted Rob to have the van so it made the most sense to walk there. It was about a 30 minute walk. Then I also walked with Kara in the stroller to Roths later this afternoon. That amounted to about forty minutes of walking today. It was nice walking in the early morning. I really want to get to the point to where I am running this time of day. I really have to be patient. It will come.

It was hard to stick to the WW points at the conference. I am going to Vancouver next week with my mom for a pastor's spouse retreat. I think it is going be harder there as well. I imagine we will hit fast food restaurants. I do not want to go over the points, but it's going to be super tough. Plus I don't know if I am going to be able to exercise while we're in Vancouver. I am going to try to get on a treadmill if I can at some point. I'd really rather not do pool exercises in a motel pool. I am really excited about this conference and seeing my mom at the same time. Lately it seems like when I establish an exercise routine, I have another "out of routine week" and my schedule gets changed. I am going to miss a full week of Group Power. I guess that's just the way it goes. I am not to the point where I am on a strict training schedule yet. Trena and I were going to do another race (probably a 5K) at the end of May. That's not for another couple weeks. Even when I trained for the marathon I took almost a week off and skipped a long run when we moved out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment