Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16

Weighed myself today. Friday is "Weigh-In" Day. I am at 129! This is great. But how could I go from 132.2 from 129 in thre days? Is that even possible? When I weighed myself Tuesday night I was wearing wind pants, t-shirt, and socks. I had just come from Group Power. It was 8:00 PM. Today I was wearing a bathing suit (had not gone in the pool yet) and it was 11:00 AM. So maybe the time change and the apparrel affected it that much? That's my best guess.

I am trying to make Friday my swimming day. Though I know our schedule is not going to always allow that. It is something to shoot for. I worked on legs form in the lap pool for fifteen minutes doing five full laps. Then I worked on arms and rotation in the warm pool for fifteen minutes. This will probably be my workout for awhile until I feel confident enough to do actual laps. I am still struggling with the rotation, but feel like I am getting the hang of it. I want to do another lesson with Kim in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment