Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday, April 14

I ran at 7:30 PM after the kids went to bed. It's light enough now so I can do this. I ran to Sunnyside and back on the Idylwood route. Ideally I would much rather run in the mornings, but our schedule does not allow that. It might be a couple more weeks. I think I ran 1.75 or 2 miles. I haven't mapped this route out to an exact measurement. There was a light rain in the air. It was a warm spring rain and it made me really enjoy being outside.

I did not feel as strong as I normally do. This is due to fact I have not run in over a week and my body is still getting back to normal from the gastroenteritis. I was able to complete the whole run and felt better after the first five minutes.

I also stayed within my points today on Weights Watchers. Yay!! I am still figuring this whole thing out. Rob went grocery shopping this evening and came home with way more fruits and vegetables and less junk. Except for the monstrous size Easter chocolate bunny. I won't be eating that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment