Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26

I ran today in the dreadful Oregon cold, rainy weather that I am getting extremely sick of. I ran to the Shell Station on Sunnyside and back. I did not feel as strong as yesterday, but still completed it and felt OK. I fully blame the weather.

In terms of sticking to this diet, I have done very, very well. Until tonight we went to Red Lobster and my mom watched the kids. Rob and I have hardly been out alon since Kara has been born...only a handful of times. I had to splurge a little. Tonight...not so good with the points. I am feeling a bit guilty. If I would have done better on Friday, it wouldn't be have been as much of an issue. I am learning so much about eating and I have much more to learn! Maybe I'll do better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment