Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18: I lost two pounds

Exercise:  Group Ride (1 hour)

I have been using my ipad as an alarm clock.  The updates last night screwed up the alarm and I did not wake up to go to Group Power.  I have missed Power the last two weeks unfortunately.  Again like usual this is a weekend I cannot make it Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.  Fortunately we had a light Thursday evening so I could go to 5:30 PM Ride again. It was harder today versus last week.  I have had a pulsing headache off and on all day which I quite sure is related to hormones.  I have been drinking water like crazy so it is unrelated to dehydration.  I was glad I did get to exercise today even if it was Ride versus Power.

I also weighed myself at the gym and I am down two pounds.  I have not been at this weight since I went on Weight Watchers right before I ran the California International Marathon in 2010.  Granted, I've not tracked my weight on a regular basis and was consistently the same weight for years...I did not bother checking it.  Now I am curious with the changes in eating.  My exercise has not really changed at all.

Food:

Today I had another vegan salad for breakfast.  We are going apple picking this weekend so I am looking forward to eating fresh apples in the mid morning.  The last two days I have had an early lunch/late second breakfast that is not the greatest healthy wise.  Yesterday was the kick-off for our mom's group and I cannot turn down egg casseroles.  Today I met a friend at Mc Donalds and had a sausage biscuit with egg.  But I gave my hash browns to my child care kids.  I snacked on ham slices around 3 PM.  We ate super healthy for supper.  Rob made homemade tomato soup with carrots.  The tomatoes were from our garden or the Quinn's garden.  We have so much tomato in the house right now I need to make salsa before it goes bad.  I am drinking Ultima instead of Gatorade--I just love the stuff.  It tastes so good while running/biking.  I wish it was not so expensive.  I am looking into some protein shake mix not as a meal replacement but for snacks or busier days.  I read some reviews today and found out what is good and what has a lot of processed stuff in it.

Sleep:

I have been falling asleep consistently around 10.  I have been sleeping great.  I don't drag as much in the morning and I have not dealt with nighttime or morning anxiety in several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment