Monday, May 31, 2010

May 26 - 31

Trying to figure out where I am at because I haven't recorded anything since last Tuesday.

Last week Wednesday I went to Group Power in the early morning. It was a great workout and I am getting much more confident with the weights. Wednesday was a hard day. I felt tired and overly fatigued all day. I don't think it was due to the early wake up. I think it was the fact we were at the coast all day Tuesday (Rob's brother was in town). Tuesday was a lot of fun hanging around Lincoln City a good part of the day. Taking the kids everywhere was tiring. Rob had a meeting Tuesday night and I gave all three baths and put all three to bed by myself (Christopher played with the others while I was giving baths) was exhausting. Wednesday evening Rob gave me a break and told me to go do whatever I wanted. I went to Wal Mart to buy a jacket. Then I went to the gym and swam for twenty minutes. I think it's crazy I can run seven miles, but I can't swim more than a length. Not a lap. A length...that's only half a lap. Crazy. I am not a swimmer. But I am doing better. The hot tub felt great afterwards on my sore muscles.

Thursday was another hard day due to a whole bunch of reasons. Rob had another meeting at night and was doing visits or had meetings most of the afternoon. I didn't get up and run. Rob had to get up when I usually get up to take Christopher to the bus shuttle. I was still pretty tired. I could not run on Rob's lunch or during the evening as he was gone. So no exercise on Thursday.

On Friday I had it with the rain and went to the gym in the afternoon and did three miles on the treadmill. The gym has all new treadmills and it was my first time running on it. I am still trying to figure out all the new settings. It was a great run. Trena showed halfway through so it was nice to talk to her for awhile.

This weekend we were at Camp Tadmor for the bulk of it. Trena and I had every intention of going running on Sunday, but it did not happen. I did walk everywhere with the kids and went on a little hike. That counts for something. Our schedule was too busy that we did not go running. I really didn't want to leave Hailey with someone while I ran for a half hour. I was craving the one on one time with Hailey and I wanted to make the most of every minute of it. I am going to start up tomorrow morning and run a couple miles.

Food wise I did absolutely horrible this weekend. It's like I threw my whole diet out the window. It is really hard when there's a lack of food choices. Like last night was hot dogs and chips...and that's it. What else could I eat? Ironically last week was my best week ever sticking to the points...and I stayed the same weight possibly gaining a half pound. I think I was dealing with a hormone imbalance. I was having other symptoms related to this. Now it's back to eating better again. I am curious to see how my weight will be on Friday when I "weigh in." It might be kind of humorous if it's down.

No comments:

Post a Comment