Friday, May 21, 2010

May 19 - 21

Although I feel more sane than a couple days ago, I have been dealing with a lack of motivation this week. It feels like pulling teeth to get out of the door and exercise. On Wednesday I went to Group Power and felt awesome. I got through every track feeling confident. The abs/core workout was much easier. It was our anniversary so I had the attitude that it was going to be a great day! Aside from the fact the wind took our patio umbrella and the glass table with it. There was glass all over the patio. We need a new table. There were some other things that happened too, but it starts to sound like a laundry list of complaints. I don't really want to go there. Thankfully things are falling into more a normalcy.

On Thursday I dealt with the motivation thing. I did go swimming for twenty minutes, but it took me a half hour to get out of bed. I was home by 6:45 AM, but I was hoping to have more time at the gym. I was going to try to do a quick run on the treadmill as well as swim. I was only able to fit the swimming in. Which went pretty well by the way.

Today I wanted to go to the gym first thing. I decided to sleep in instead. Friday is Rob's day off so it's a little easier to go running in the afternoon while he's home. It would have been nicer to have running out of the way and wake up before everyone else. Then again it's that bad motivation factor I need to get over. So I haven't gone running yet today. I am going to a short run and will be doing the Run For the Iris tomorrow morning. Trena is doing it too. Rob is going to come with the kids unless it's raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment