Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2/24: Fast 6 mile run

This morning I ran with Tracy and her friend Michelle.  We met at the street corner.  Michelle is super fast!  I was worried I would not be able to keep up.  The push was really what I needed because there were few moments I felt overwhelmed by the pace.  I was able to to carry it.  I ran an extra 1 mile and a half after we got to their street.  I ran a total of 6.47 miles in one hour which isn't bad.  I look forward to running with them again.

I still feel a little congested but not like yesterday.  I don't have any GI issues nor head ache.  I feel like my energy is back.  So wish I could tackle laundry which got behind over the weekend but I have toddlers all day today--doesn't really happen until they are picked up.  I don't feel nearly as anxious as I did yesterday.  One of my kids was dealing with some intense behavioral problems mostly at home last week and I am trying to figure out if it's just a phase or if there is something stressing him/her out.  It's hard to put your finger on what your kids are going through.  I tend to overanalyze everything and that doesn't help

I slept better last night too.  Around 4:30 am I was up every 15-30 minutes until the alarm went off which was a little annoying.  But I slept fine the whole rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment