Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2/4: Coconut smoothie and back to Group Ride

This morning I woke up early and went to Group Ride.  I have not been since late fall.  I think if I keep going I will get more into it.  Charles was subbing for Sarah which was kind of funny because he's one of my clients for child care.  He really does a great job and explains good form quite well.

I tried a protein shake for breakfast.  I feel like I need something to chew. It doesn't feel like eating breakfast, but I think I could do it a little more often especially on busier mornings.  I mixed the chocolate protein mix with vanilla yogurt and added some coconut oil.  It tasted like a Mounds bar which are my favorite.  The vanilla yogurt it low fat but I think I might find something healthier.  I know a lot of people use almond milk but I am not sure I want to go that route.  For lunch the kids got Mc Donalds and I settled for a salad which is not as many calories as I thought.

I have no idea what they are serving at church tonight but I am hoping it's not too fattening.  I am the hungriest between 9 AM and Noon.  It seems to taper off as the day goes on. Last night I ate very little after supper--just a mini muffin--and I was fine.  I didn't crave really anything.

I had another really good night of sleep.  I don't know how much the lavender oil plays a role in that, but it does to seem to help with at least relaxing to fall asleep.  Hailey seems to be sleeping better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment