Thursday, February 19, 2015

2/18 & 2/19: Bike, Swim, and Hungry All the Time

Yesterday was one of the mornings I awoke and was hit hard with anxiety.  I have not had it that bad in quite awhile.  Normally I would have gone to Group Ride no problem, but I just couldn't do it.  Thankfully my husband was understanding and took a long lunch so I could do the stationary bike for 40 minutes at the gym in the afternoon.  I had no child care in the afternoon so it worked perfectly.  I would much rather go to Ride--I get a better workout.  It was better than doing nothing at all.

This morning I felt significantly better.  I woke up before the alarm and made it to swim on time.  We did lots of 100's and 200's today.  I kept having problems with my goggles leaking or being too tight most of the workout.  It was nice to be in the water.  I checked my weight and it really hasn't changed at all.  I am maintaining which is OK with me.  If I lose or gain it almost always 1/4 to 1/2 pound--nothing overly significant.  I am convinced I cannot lose anymore than I am unless I go on a crash diet or get sick which I am not going to do.

I was hungry again all day yesterday.  For the most part I ate pretty healthy.  It's the after school time when I really start craving junk.  I need to get some more protein powder and make some more bars or find more shakes I like.

I have slept all night waking up a few minutes before the alarm goes off.  I wake up feeling pretty rested aside for bad morning anxiety I have had off and for the past week.  Thankfully I didn't have the anxiety this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment