Sunday, March 1, 2015

2/25 - 3/1: Good running

On Tuesday night I felt dead tired and congested.  I went to bed early and allowed myself to sleep until 7:00 am.  I did not exercise at all.  I felt significantly better as the day went on.  On Thursday I went to swimming and felt fine.  We had a really good workout and we had a fourth person join our crew who might be coming back.  We are switching back to Wednesdays since some of us miss going to Power on Thursdays.  I haven't been to Power since around Christmas.  On Friday I rode the stationary bike around 5 PM.  I just couldn't make it again in the morning.  Friday was a much better day compared to the other Fridays I have had the past couple weeks.  On Saturday I ran 6 miles around 5 PM and I was amazed how fast I could run and get up the hills without stopping.  I think running with Tracy and the track workouts have made a significant difference in my running.  I feel so much stronger.  Today I did a track workout before church.  I'm glad I squeezed it in this morning because I had time this afternoon to play a game with the kids and roller skate with them in the parking lot.  They need this time with me and I am trying to be intentional about giving it to them.

Eating the last 2-3 days has not been great.  Some of it has been my cold and Saturday I woke up with a pounding head ache.  I had a Sam Adams at Applebees Friday night and was probably dehydrated.  It took two Advils and some peppermint oil to ease it.  It took away my appetite.

I didn't sleep great all week due to congestion.  I slept really restless and woke up a lot.  Last night was the first night I slept better.

No comments:

Post a Comment