Sunday, March 15, 2015

3/14 & 3/15: Tired

Yesterday the weather was terrible.  Lots of blowing rain all day long.  I guess no one around here can complain as we have had much sun and warm weather all winter long...an unusual amount.  I rode the stationary bike for 42 minutes again and it was a good workout.  This morning I had planned on running in the morning.  I laid all my running stuff out the night before and woke up to the alarm.  I just couldn't do it.  I had zero motivation whatsoever.  It was the darkness (I really don't like daylights saving time in the spring at all) and the windy and blowing rain.  I had thought of running in the afternoon, but I really didn't have time.  I had no motivation again.  I have hardly missed any runs since I started this marathon training so I am not going to be too hard on myself.  My muscles are still pretty tight and could probably use another rest day.  I really just feel like starting up again tomorrow.

Rob was either sick or in meetings all weekend long with the exception of last night.  The kids were fine and we had a good weekend--I just felt very drained at times.  I did so much cleaning and that really is emotionally exhausting for me.  I don't feel overly anxious today like I sometimes do on Sundays or even depressed or down.  I just feel so tired.  I slept from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM this morning and slept fairly well.  I feel like I could sleep again this afternoon and I am so fatigued.  I am not sick.  My appetite is normal...I am even a little more hungrier than normal.  I am eating fairly decent and not craving junk.  I had salads for lunch.  I have no cold or allergies.  I am just drained.  I am looking forward to staying home tonight and resting.  Thankfully I only have to work three days this week and then I get a long week and a half break.


No comments:

Post a Comment