Wednesday, March 4, 2015

3/4--Swimming and weight loss

Today I swam with Erica.  It was just the two of us.  Because she is 38 week pregnant and I am overly impressed she still shows up--I stayed in the pool a bit longer.  I was able to keep up with her or just 50 yards behind most of the workout.  It was great workout.  The pool felt so much warmer than normal.  The mornings I swim and go to Moms Next--I am fatigued in the afternoons.  I didn't have child care kids so I took a nap while Kara watched TV.

I have had at least three people ask me in the last couple days if I have lost weight.  Honestly looking at myself in the mirror or the way my clothes fit--I cannot tell.  I don't see very much of a change if any.  But when I stepped on the scale this morning I was down a whole pound since the last time I weighed myself about a week ago.  The only thing I have been doing differently is not eating dessert in the evenings.  Rob makes wonderful desserts and we always have good ice cream in the house.  He has been so swamped finishing his dissertation and been gone a lot of evenings.  I never eat dessert when he isn't here.  The dessert he made this weekend I didn't care for so I haven't eaten any of it.  I really don't crave it like I used to.  I know with my birthday this weekend we will be eating dessert and meals out so I won't be surprised if I go back.  Honestly I won't lose any sleep over it.  My breakfasts and lunches have been the same.  I think our dinners have been a little healthier this week compared to normal but I think we have pizza the next two nights.

Sleep has been fine.  I have been waking up before the alarm the last couple of mornings.  Not looking forward to daylight savings when we lose our 6:30 am sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment