Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16

I went to evening Group Power tonight and could hardly find a parking space...what's up with that!? Is it because of the time change? I parked out in no-man's-land where it was not even paved.

I am at 5 pounds for warm up, triceps, biceps, and shoulder tracks. I am at 7 1/2 for all the leg tracks. I think I can add weight to arm muscle tracks because I felt pretty comfortable. I was fine with the leg tracks especially squats except I felt awful doing lunges. I could not complete the workout and had to take weight off halfway through. I could hardly do the bottom halves and I was waiting for it to be over. When I was doing Power before I got pregnant with Kara, I had no problem doing lunges. Now they are killing me. I actually get nervous before we get to the lunge track.

I am finally getting a feel for what weight to add and take off based on the different tracks. Since I have been going enough, some of the music and workouts are familar. I know what to anticipate i.e. when the bottom halves are coming or when push ups are over etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment