Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29

I did not feel like getting up this morning because I smashed my finger in the door yesterday evening. My finger was throbbling all night long and waking me up. Even after taking Advil. I did not want to run during Rob's lunch because I did not feel like dealing with the rain today. So I went to the gym at 8:15 PM after the kids went to bed and Rob was home from his meeting. I do love to run at night, but I feel better overall when I am able to do it in the morning.

I ran two miles on the treadmill alternating between a 0 incline and 3.0 incline. I messed around with the speed but went from 5.5 - 5.8 on the incline and 6.0 - 6.4 on the zero incline. It took me about twenty minutes. I do like to run outside, but doing the treadmill is a nice break every now and then. Except for the fact I washed my headphones. So while I can see the TV, I have to try to read the captions because I can no longer hear it.

The gym is dead after 8 PM and I find I like the night crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment