Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17

Kara woke up to eat at 6:30 AM. I fed her, put her back down, and went running! Yay! My first morning run since Kara was born. She's not always on this schedule, but I LOVED the fact I got so much done before 8:30 AM.

I ran Hrubetz to Liberty to Boone to Nina back to Hrubetz which I am guessing is about 1.5 miles. The sun was just coming up and it was not too cold! I didn't even have to wear a jacket. I felt weak and tired for the first 2-3 minutes, but then felt strong once I got moving. I love to run in the morning. I think I can skip the 1.75 miles week and go right to 2 miles. I didn't run the whole month of February, but I am still strong enough to get to 3 miles within a few weeks if not before.

My left knee is acting up a little bit, but it's nothing serious. I always get this when I start running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment