Friday, March 19, 2010

March 19

I went to Group Power today instead of on Saturday since it worked better with our schedule. I increased my warm up weight to 7 1/2 and back and legs to 10. No problem with either one. It was tougher, but not exhausting. Tried chest at 7 1/2...pretty challenging and could not complete everything. Did the catch and lifts, dead lifts at 10 and did fine. Did biceps at 7 1/2 and felt like I was dying! It was awful! I could not keep up at all. I did lunges at 5 and it was pretty easy. I probably could have and should have done 7 1/2, but lunges have scared me the last couple times. I had no knee pain today at all. The ab workout was great...I really felt it this time. I liked the ab track from this class better than what the evening class has been doing the last couple times.

I feel better about my body since I am getting back into shape. I still feel overweight and like I am carrying loose baby weight. I really hope I can stick with this workout schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment