Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15th

Ran 1.5 miles during Rob's lunch

Not sure if the distance was exact. I ran up Hrubetz to Lone Oak to Catholic School and back. Normally this is my 2 mile course, but I go past the school all the way to Browning.

I felt really good...like I could have gone longer. I thought about doing the full two miles, but I left Rob with crabby kids. He needed to be back in the office at 1. It was so nice to be able run outside in sunny weather wearing shorts! I love spring!!

The downside of running during his lunch is I don't take a shower until the afternoon and I'm in workout clothes all morning. I feel very grubby and I think it affects my mood. :(

1 comment:

  1. I have the same issue - I've been doing my weight + cross training days in the afternoon instead of the morning. The first couple of times I stayed in my pajamas all morning and felt the same as you did - affected my mood. The last couple of times I washed my face and cleaned up and put my running clothes on with some wind pants and a sweatshirt on over it so I felt like I had actually gotten dressed - MUCH better.

    Glad you were able to get out!

    ReplyDelete