Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21

I did not run yesterday because I had some errands to run in the morning. Then Rob had the funeral all day and did not get home until 4:30 PM. We still had to get groceries for the week. It was such a gorgeous day that I would have loved to run. But the timing did not work out.

I ran this afternoon and completed my two miles! I did my regular two mile route--Hrubetz to Lone Oak to Browning to Liberty back to Hrubetz. Running the last stretch on Liberty is always the toughest because it is the last stretch. It is not as fun running on busy roads with traffic. Today there was a strong headwind. I almost was not sure I would be able to complete the run. I did not want to have to walk. But I made it and feel good. No injuries or knee pain.

I would like to go for three miles this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment