Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Adrenaline Wednesday

Whatever crummy mood I was in yesterday dissipated.  Even though it is Adrenaline Wednesday, I am feeling OK.  I swam with Tracy & Erica this morning.  I often have no problem getting motivated to go.  I like swimming and I like their workouts.  I usually do 30-31 laps total, but I think I was more like 28-29 this morning.  I always like getting in the water and taking my time getting out & getting ready.  By the time I get out of the pool and have to drive home--I usually have a good 40 minutes.

I only rolled once yesterday and did a yoga session in the afternoon.  There is no major change from yesterday.  I am hoping it is slowly healing.  My arms are just sore from Power, but that always happens when I miss one week.

I have tomorrow afternoon off (thankfully) and hope to get caught up on things.  I have been taking Thursdays off from exercise as well and then Rob can take his time at the gym in the morning.

The weather is better today and I think that elevated my mood.  I am sleeping better.  Eating wise I am doing pretty well.  There is still too much candy in the house.  I hate the temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment