Saturday, August 2, 2014

Goal for next week...

The past week I have felt like singing Bruno Mar's lazy song--"Today I don't feel like doing anything--"  What turned into a week off became two weeks off.  I got a lot done around the house.  I played street hockey, gardened, rafted on the Deschutes for six hours, took the kids swimming almost every single day.  In terms of exercise--just didn't have it in me.  I didn't run with Rob.  I took the kids to the track and watched them run and timed them--but didn't run myself.  I just didn't want to.  Rob said not to feel guilty because I am not training for anything and rest is really good.  My moods have been up and down roller coaster like and I think exercise or lack thereof affects it.

Next week I hope to get back into it again.  Even though the following week we're on vacation--I can still run and maybe even do a swim in Suttle Lake.  My goal for this coming week is:

Monday:  Run at the track
Tuesday:  Run in the neighborhood
Wednesday:  Swim with triathletes
Thursday:  Centergy
Friday:  Group Power
Saturday:  Long Run

I am not going to focus on biking much until this winter.  Once school starts I might try to go to Group Ride once a week and increase that to twice a week after Christmas.  Until then I am going to try to get to Centergy once a week--I might not have time for it after Christmas once I go to Ride more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment