Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25 - August 31

Monday - 6 miles

Yay!  6 miles.  My goal was to get to 6 by this week.  Good run.  Had to walk a little on the Mildred hills.  Took me a little longer than I hoped, but still made it.  Beautiful morning.  Perfect weather!

Tuesday - Rest

Wednesday - Swam 1 hour

The pool was busy--most of us had to share lanes for the first 1/2 hour.  It was a tough workout...pretty intense.  I was actually sore afterwards.  It was great to push myself too.  Also played street hockey at night--last night.  :(

Thursday - Yoga 1/2 hour

I wanted to go to Centergy, but with swimming yesterday, the school picnic, and hockey--it was a full day.  I slept the extra hour and did another yoga video on You Tube.  It actually felt really good to stretch my sore muscles.

Friday - Ran 3 miles and Group Power

Rob was gone all day with the kids. I ran 3 miles around 4 PM.  It was a really good run--maintained a good speed.  Then I went to 5 PM Group Power.  There was a very low turnout like 15 people.  It was an intense workout and I did almost all the push ups on my toes.  The biceps and shoulder track killed me again.  I was so glad I went.

Saturday - Stationary Bike - 42 minutes

I didn't bike outside because it was really rainy and I didn't want to get up early for Ride.  So I did the stationary bike at Level 4 and did rolling hills.  It was hard, but I got a great workout in.

Sunday - Ran 3 miles

I got in 3 miles before church.  Perfect cool running weather.  The mornings are so great this time of year for running.  Lots of people out too.  I did the Sumpter Park route.

No comments:

Post a Comment