Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cold and Sinus Part 2

I did not feel better on Wednesday.  Tuesday night my throat still felt like sand paper.  I took NyQuil again and it only took the edge off of it.  I skipped Bible Study in the morning and tried to talk very little.  I found the talking didn't really make it better nor did it make it worse.  I still felt fatigued.  I was going to try do a short run over Rob's lunch.  Just running to Wal Mart to pick up a few things and going to church to make some copies was tiring enough...I felt like I had to lay down.  I took the kids to the indoor playground so they could play and I could sit and read a book--I felt like I could do very little at home anyway and Rob was going to work an extra half hour.  Last night I was sitting to watch TV with Rob and my throat just throbbed again.  I took Advil and it really took the edge off--and I finally slept better last night coughing a little bit--and not taking any NyQuil.  I had only taken Sudafed in the morning.  I have taken Sudafed, Muccinex, Advil, and NyQuil on top of my regular medications and vitamins.  Rob said one of his friends at karate had similar symptoms and was popping ibuprofen for days on end.

Today is the best day I have had since last week Wednesday.  Throat still hurts, but very subtle. I can finally swallow normally.  My ears have less pressure.  My voice is back to normal.  My energy level is almost 100%.  What a yucky cold!!

I am going to try to run tomorrow.  I miss exercising!!

No comments:

Post a Comment