Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 27- April 3

I am not documenting any exercise this week. But I am still working with Hailey on her Awesome 3,000 training. On Sunday I had a minor stomach bug. I always take a couple days off after I get sick to get my body back to normal. For two days I only drank Gatorade and ate soda crackers and a very small sandwich. Even though I am back to doing things around the house, caring for kids etc. my stomach is still not back to normal. I've still had some cramping, dizziness, and still feel a little dehydrated. My appetite is not normal yet either.

I see how hard it is to train for anything in the winter. I felt like this last winter too. A big part of is the cold and intestinal stuff we seem to get in February and March. Also I think our schedules are busier. And the crummy weather doesn't help either. I am not sure if I am going to do that race in April. I'll decide in another week or so.

I could get excited about training for something come early summer when we're all healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment