Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week #8

I took this week completely off. We were in Penticton the whole week. If we had older kids or it was just Rob and I, I could have easily gotten some runs in. There were beautiful paths along the beach. It was painful to not be able to get out there and go. We were often busy until 9 at night, the afternoons were too hot, and getting away in the morning was really difficult. Originally Rob was going to go golfing a whole morning with his brother. That was not even possible with our family's situation. It was a great vacation and I didn't feel like we were constantly running everywhere. It was just super hard to get away from the kids. Most of the time we wanted to pour all our energy into spending time with them. They got a little jipped during VBS week and the week before it. I had some activity--a short hike, lots of walking, and playing in the water with the kids. That was the extent of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment