Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 3 - 5: 10 miles!

Exercise:

Friday = Rest

The only reason I did not exercise was a scheduling issue.  Rob was gone the almost the entire day doing a wedding in Florence by the coast.  I had to work all day.  Knew this would be the case when I planned out the week.

Saturday = Group Power

I haven't been to Power in three weeks so I knew it would hurt...and be tough.  I tried to keep the weight the same and do most of the push-ups on my toes.  Biceps, Triceps, and Shoulders were by the far the hardest and I feel it right now.  I weighed myself at the gym and it's about the same...maybe a tenth of a pound lower.

Sunday = Run 10 miles!

I am thrilled to have my mileage this high again.  I ran in the Battlecreek neighborhood I have not run in a very long time.  Because of my Power my glutes are tight and that made getting up some of the hills hard.  I did take little thirty second walk breaks at the tops of some of the hills.  I was a bit slower than I hoped, but I did not push myself too hard for speed.  Especially with the Battlecreek hills.   I love running and seeing the sunrise over the mountains. Amazing beautiful weather for the fall and I am soaking it all up while I can.

Food:

I have done very well the last few days.  Lots of fruits and vegetables.  I have had proteins shakes for snacks.  Dinners have not been as healthy as lunch and breakfast, but with all the exercise--it is OK with me for right now.  I love my apple avocado breakfast salad.  I really enjoy avocado on sandwiches as well.  I don't seem to eat too many sandwiches like I used to, but I am going to look for a healthier bread at the natural food store.

It is difficult to know at this point because I only started tracking it, but I would be due for PMDD episodes this weekend.  It could be it comes early next week, but I felt it mildly yesterday.  Honestly it was so incredibly mild.  I still could function fine all day.  I could eat my words and it comes tomorrow or Tuesday.  It is actually easier to deal with during the week when I am working and busy.

Sleep:

I have had no sleep issues the past few nights.  I also have had zero caffeine after 1 PM.  I have not been dealing with any GI issues for well over a week now.


No comments:

Post a Comment