Saturday, December 28, 2013

12/23 - 12/29

So I decided to take the whole week off.  I really needed a break.  I had no child care kids this week.  I really wanted to eat what I want, sleep in, get things done off my to do list, and enjoy family time.  I was able to accomplish all that.  I knew my exercise would be interrupted anyway with Christmas and our trip the coast.  It was a perfect week to take off.

I need to start up next week.  My schedule will be interrupted with New Years and also the following week with Rob in St. Louis.  So this is my loose plan I really hope I can stick to!  As early morning will be out for me (at least running outside or going to the gym in the mornings) when Rob is away.

Next week:  Monday: Early morning run  Tuesday:  Early morning run  Wednesday:  Afternoon run  Thursday:  Group Power  Friday:  Group Ride  Saturday: Swim  Sunday: Rest

Following week:  Monday:  Early morning workout video  Tuesday:  Long run while Kara is in preschool  Wednesday:  Evening swim or workout video  Thursday:  Evening stationary bike or else video  Friday:  Workout video or rest  Saturday: Swim  Sunday:  Run

For races Hailey & I plan on doing Shamrock 5K (have to register next week).  Then I would like to do Beaver Freezer Tri in April, Stayton Tri in May, and either Portland Women's Tri in August or the September Tri at Foster Lake.  If I had it my way, I'd do a marathon next fall, but can't commit to that yet.  It gets expensive!

I hate workout videos so I need to find one I can tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment