Friday, December 13, 2013

12/9 - 12/15

I haven't even blogged about this week and it's been a pretty amazing week of exercise.  I have not been this motivated or consistent in a long time.  I am really hoping Christmas does not throw me off.

Monday - Ran 4 miles

I got out the door around 6.  It was pretty crisp and cool, but I loved the winter air.  I was running on snow a bit. I was a little surprised to find out school was delayed, but there were icy spots still on the roads.

Tuesday - Ran 5 miles

Ran while Christina had Kara.  Great run.  I did a little bit of a different route through the Welcome Way neighborhood.  The air was still crisp and I was getting cold by the end.  But it was still a good run.

Wednesday - Swam 1 hour

My swimming buddies were not there.  I didn't do the other triathletes workouts.  I did the regular warm up of 300 swim, 200 pull, and 100 kick.  Then I did 10 x 100's with every other as pull.  This pretty much took up the whole time.  I did a cool down as well.  I kind of liked swimming alone, but hopefully the girls are back next week.

Thursday - Power

I had to leave for the last 2 tracks because Abby was getting dropped off early.  It was a good workout.  Very similar to last week.  It feels better doing strength training once a week rather than missing a bunch of weeks.

Friday - Group Ride

Almost decided to sleep, but the alarm went off twice and I was pretty much up.  Really good workout.  Legs hurt at first.  I have not biked that hard in awhile.  Once I got going, I was totally fine.  I need to go to Ride more often as well.

Saturday & Sunday - Rest

Very busy.  My parents were here.


No comments:

Post a Comment