Sunday, December 22, 2013

12/15 - 12/22

It was a very good week of exercise and I am trying to remember everything I did because I didn't record it all week!

Monday - Rest

So tired after a busy weekend.  I just couldn't get out of bed before 6:30.

Tuesday - Ran 4 miles

Made it out of bed and had a really good run on my normal 4 miler through the Sumpter neighborhood.  Not as cold and thankfully not rainy either.

Wednesday - Swam 1 hour

My swimming girls were back and the other triathletes switched to Tuesday/Thursday throughout the holidays so the pool was pretty quiet.  I was so tired when I woke up.  I almost went back to bed several times.  Once I got in the pool and started swimming, I was thankful I decided to show up.

Thursday - Group Power 1 hour

Power is getting so much better now that I have been going consistently.  Chest presses, shoulders, and triceps are still the toughest, but I have increased my weight.  Wish I could do Power two days a week, but I can't fit it in.  They don't offer many evenings and I have not been able to go Friday afternoons or Saturday mornings in a very long time.

Friday - Stationary Bike 50 minutes

I had planned on going to Ride.  The alarm even went off and I didn't think I would fall back asleep.  But I did.  We had a pretty open weekend so I knew I could go later.  I biked on the stationary bike at the gym Friday night.  The gym is so dead during the time especially around the holidays.  It was a good workout.

Saturday - Ran 6 miles

Beautiful afternoon.  Warm and in the 50's and even sunny.  I had a great run through the Welcome Way neighborhood into the Sumpter neighborhood.  It was a great run.

Sunday - Ran 4 miles

Did the Skyline to Davis run that I haven't done in a very long time.  I still feel like that run is cursed because I always have to stop on Skyline and walk every single time.  I think the hills are not as noticeable because they are gradual, but it is pretty uphill.  Once I get to Davis I am totally fine.  My sides ached on Skyline and legs getting weaker.  Plus I wore pants and I was overdressed.  Yesterday I ran in shorts and I was fine.  It felt colder in the air today, but I am pretty sure it was the same.  I was glad I got a run in Sunday afternoon because I have been really lazy on Sundays lately and skipping my runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment