Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 19 - 25

This week was kind of a bust so I am going to repeat this week's workout next week.  Sunday night we had a nasty windstorm that carried over into Monday.  I was not going to attempt running outside...lots of pouring rain and strong winds.  Thought we would lose power, but only lost Internet and cable.  Plus I had two extra kids here on Monday and it was Derek's birthday--a lot going on.  Tuesday I tried to bike over Rob's lunch and got a flat about 2 miles into it.  He had to come rescue me in the van.  Wednesday I managed to get in the pool and swim 25 minutes. I also ran a mile and a half with Hailey.  Thursday & Friday were busy with Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping.  Today I cleaned literally all day and that was the main thing I wanted to accomplish.   I also ran a mile and a half with Hailey.  Tomorrow I am not planning on exercising except another run with Hailey, but I will start again on Monday.  Because we lost Internet for 2 days, I didn't get on My Fitness Pal.  Once I miss two days it's like I fall off the wagon again.  Will start that again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment