Sunday, November 4, 2012

Last week

I decided to take all last week off for better or for worse.  It was a very busy week with Halloween and other things going on.  Plus I left for San Diego on Thursday and did not get home until Saturday night.  I didn't pack any running clothes along.  There was no exercise room anyway.  I would not feel safe running around my motel--didn't seem like the safest neighborhood.  I didn't have a lot of time anyway because I met these super cool friends from Minnesota that I miss them already!!  I hung out with them a lot.  I really hope the Lord brings us together again.  I never thought I'd make such good friends so quickly at a conference.

I ate terrible while I was away and I am sure I gained a few pounds.  Today Kara woke up with a stomach bug.  I think Derek had it on Tuesday--similar symptoms.  So the plan for this week is to jump back into tri training, but that could get postponed if I get sick.  There really is no way to plan for that at this point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment