Monday, March 5, 2012

Marathon Training Week -- not sure where we're at

Monday - Rest

I am still sick and I have gotten worse so I am not running today. :( Hopefully the end of this is in sight. Today I am feel fatigued, have chills, slightly feverish and TIRED! Rob worked from home so I could sleep from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM.

Tuesday - Rest

I am better, but I am still sick. Still light headed and dizzy. Went out this morning to Bible Study but came home this afternoon exhausted. I have an appetite, but it's decreased. Not planning on running until later in the week.

My body still not feel recovered even after Tuesday. Wednesday I still felt dizzy and tired. I had to lead youth group at night. Plus Hailey was so excited to have a friend from school over. I could not swing exercise. Thursday was my birthday and I had full day again. At least the weather was beautiful and Derek & Kara could play outside a good part of it. On Friday I went to Centergy class and it was amazing. LOVE that class. The stretching was what I needed. The abs exercises were easy--I usually would really struggle with them. All this abs workout the last few weeks have made a tremendous difference. I did not run all weekend. Still busy and fatigued. I did lots of cleaning--tons of it. That was a workout. I was carrying my water bottle around the house because I was breaking a sweat. But looking forward to getting back into it next week.

I checked my weight on Friday and I was 0.3 pounds less than the week before. The only thing is I ate terrible on Saturday and Sunday, but it would be no surprise if I am over. I can't check my weight until next week Saturday anyway when I am back at the gym. I don't trust my scale at home--it's not accurate. So I am sure if I stay consistent all week it will be back down. The only issue is we're going to a conference later this week. Conferences always bring bad eating and less food choices. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment