Friday, May 27, 2011

10K training Week #4

I decided to take the whole week off to let my body fully recover from strep. My friend Margaret said she always caught strep when she got overly busy. I am wondering if was my body's way of telling me to slow down. Tricia was also here all week (left this morning). I had the last MOPS meeting I had to do a lot for. Plus our church camp out is this weekend (leave tomorrow late morning). I am behind of Banner stuff as well. I did not want to put pressure on myself by following a rigid training program this week. Tricia and I took the kids to the coast and were pretty active on Tuesday. We went for a long walk in Vancouver on Wednesday and in downtown Portland. We also went for a walk yesterday. I am sure I will do plenty of walking (with Kara on my back too) this weekend. I hope to continue the training on Monday. I miss running, but I was thankful for a break too.

No comments:

Post a Comment