Saturday, April 13, 2019

10 days of good...one day of bad.

I was hoping to update this blog more frequently but it has been 10 days since I have done so.  10 days that for myself that included working, forensic coaching, track, theatre show, studying, Book Club, Bible Study, youth group, and a huge Taco Dinner I was in charge of. Oh and the computer crashed in there as well making getting some work done quite challenging.  SO much going on.  But until today I did not miss a single workout.  Until today I cut back SIGNIFICANTLY on sugar and soda.  I lost two pounds.  I was feeling generally positive with zero anxiety.  That's right...until today.  Today was just plain hard.  Everything I sought out to do including going to spin class at the gym this morning did not seem to happen. I spent most of the day in constant sometimes near tears anxiety ridden state.  I ended the day much more positively than I started it.  I still hate days like this.  It feels like a completely wasted Saturday and normally I love Saturdays.  But tomorrow is a new day.  This week is not as crazy as last week and not nearly as crazy as the week before.  So let's simply press on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment