Thursday, April 30, 2015

4/30: Someone pour me another cup of coffee

I did not exercise yesterday or today.  Mostly because Rob is in St. Louis and I can't get away.  I am still not over this cough.  Wednesday night I slept OK.  Taking the Sudafed PM helped.  Last night it backfired.  I was in bed by 11 PM.  Between 11 PM and 1 AM, I was falling asleep and then being jolted awake by coughing spells.  Then I was completely wide awake.  I switched the couch around 2 AM and laid down with the cat.  I didn't watch TV--just relaxed.  I fell asleep and woke up at 3 AM.  Then I went back to the bed and slept from 3 AM from 6:45 AM still having a bad coughing spell that woke me up but I fell back asleep.  Needless to say I am tired today.  Someone pour me another cup of coffee.  But I can get by and I should be able to take a short nap this afternoon.  I need to go to bed earlier tonight because I have to get up at 5:30 AM and run Hailey to school for their trip.  As much as I hate it, I may try Nyquil tonight.  If I get to bed on time, I may be able to avoid the groggy wake up.  I am going to Power tomorrow afternoon regardless.  I miss exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment