Wednesday, July 2, 2014

6/30 - 7/7

Monday:  Biked approximately 40 minutes at Minto Brown

Good run.  Got out the door by 6:30 AM...kind of wanted an earlier start, but that's the way it goes.  Good ride.  I also biked in the evening with Hailey on the little bike path in Keizer...we went really slow.  It was good to practice clipping in and clipping out.

Tuesday:  Ran 5 miles

Got out at 6:30 AM again...good run.

Wednesday - Swam 1 hour

Swam with Erica and we were the only ones in the pool.  The whole gym was dead.  Everyone is on vacation.  My goggles were giving a head ache today and my stomach didn't feel quite right at times.  I didn't feel like I had the normal amount of energy.  I stuck with it and it was a pretty good workout.  I am glad Erica still comes even if the rest can't make it.

Thursday - Track workout

I took the track workout off the facebook page and condensed it down a little bit.  I did 2 mile warm up, 3 x 800 with 400 recovery, 1 mile with 400 recovery, 200 with 200 recovery, 800 cool down.  I was the only one on the track--it was a nice workout.  I went at the heat of the day around 2:30, but yesterday was not as hot so I was quite comfortable.

Friday - Rest!

Saturday - Group Power

Hard!  But good.

Sunday - Swam about 40 minutes open water in VB's lake

It was so hot out!  The water felt great.  I had a really good swim too.

No comments:

Post a Comment