Monday, June 23, 2014

6/23 - 6/30 and last week too

Last week I got hit with a major sinus headache which I think was related to seasonal allergies.  It was bad and knocked me out.  I took a Sudafed PM in the AM and it made me so incredibly tired I slept like 3 hours straight.  I hardly ate anything the whole day.  I didn't exercise Monday or Tuesday.  Wednesday I skipped swimming in the morning.  I did rollerblade with the kids while they biked and I played street hockey at night.  Thursday I ran 5 miles in the morning.  Friday I went to Power and it was harder last week--I struggled.  Saturday I rested because I was very busy with VBS stuff all morning and in Eugene a good part of the day.  Sunday I swam for 40 minutes in VB's lake which went really well.  Now it's VBS week and I am committing to exercise all week even though it's a full busy week for me.  I need it.  I can't afford not to do it.

Monday - Ran 4 miles

Really good run.  Allergies are under control and I feel back to normal.  A little pain in my lower back and not sure if that's from Power, falling while roller blading or gardening.  It's not too bad.  Nice sunny morning.  Good way to burn off nervous energy for the start of VBS.

For VBS week I did really well!  Usually my intentions start well but I give up midweek.  Not the case this time.  :)  On Tuesday I biked at Minto Brown in the afternoon.  On Wednesday I swam in the early morning with Tracy & Erica.  Thursday I was so exhausted I crashed in the afternoon and slept two hours straight (the kids were at the VB's house).  I had not felt that tired in a long time.  Friday I went to Group Power in the late afternoon and Anna (Hailey's teacher) was there--kind of fun to see her.  Saturday I did a track workout at South Salem High in the late afternoon.  Sunday I was still really tired so I didn't do anything.  I did register for Hagg Lake which is July 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment