Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 31 - April 7

Monday - Rest

Tuesday - Ran 3 miles

Good 3 mile run while Kara was at Christina's.  Super busy crazy Tuesday and I crashed by 9:15 PM.  Yuck.

Wednesday - Swam 45 minutes

I decided to 3/4 of the workout because I had to do a Banner interview at 7 AM.  Plus I don't want to push myself too hard with Freezer on Saturday.  It was great to be in the pool and we have this nice little group of 5-6 swimmers now--one guy with five ladies. I really want to do track workouts again but my own workouts.  They aren't posting them on line anymore--I think the run coordinator stepped down.  I may workout at the same time as the triathletes and do their warm up, but then do my own workout.  I think it will still help me get faster, but I won't be biting off more than I can chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment