Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 7 - 13

Monday - Hiked approximately four miles

I kind of have been neglecting this blog.  With being away for Spring Break and having my sister here which felt like a second Spring Break--we've not had much of a normal routine and schedule for 2 1/2 weeks.  Last Saturday my brother-in-law and I did the Beaver Freezer tri which was awesome!  My time was very similar to Stayton last spring--but I felt much more confident and the swim went amazingly better.  I will probably blog about it later.

Not sure what's next.  Maybe 1-2 more triathlons this summer or spring?  I have an idea of something I want to do in September, but feel like if I start planning it I might jinx it.  As silly as that sounds.  :)

Yesterday my sister and her family & I with the kids hiked about four miles (they did more like five) of the 10 waterfalls trail in Silver Falls.  Rob & I had done the whole thing before a couple summers ago.  They loved it and it was so fun taking them there.

Tuesday - Rest

Wow--we are SO tired and exhausted...and crabby.  We NEED rest, downtime, and early bedtimes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment