Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/11 - 11/17

Monday & Tuesday - Rest, rest, rest.

Monday was a very difficult day.  I was so looking forward to Veteran's Day and having all three kids home.  But Derek & Kara are still struggling with conflict management.  When Derek is not feeling well and tired, he is absolutely crazy.  The whole day wasn't terrible.  When I took them out, it got so bad I almost had a panic attack in JP Penny.  It was that bad.  My cold got progressively worse as the day went on.  Last night I felt overly fatigued, stuffy nose etc.  On Tuesday I woke up still feeling bad.  As the morning went on, it has gotten worse.  I have no appetite.  I have chills.  I just want to sleep.  I had to cancel my child care job this afternoon.  Thankfully it's just Anna and she can stay at after care at school.  But I still feel bad.  I hate cancelling.  I never had to do it last year with Annabelle.  Now after being home less than five minutes Kara picked another bad fight with Derek and I am ready to lose it.  I NEED to get better and get over this cold.  Lots of rest today.  I can do it.

Rest of the week - I took the rest of the week off.  I was still fighting a bad cold and then I was dealing with some crummy anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment