Monday, April 15, 2013

Sprint Tri Training Week #5

Monday - Ran 3 miles

Rob & I are going to Canada this weekend to see family.  My goal is to run, bike, swim, and weight lift at least once this week.  I am taking my running shoes along if I get a chance to run while we're away.  It's really snowy and very cold there right now--my body would so not be used to it.  I also decided I am not going to go to the track workouts every week.  I like them, but it is hard there is no one at my pace.  Everyone is 11/2 - 2 minutes faster.  It is such a good workout though.  I am going to treat it like Rob treats sparring with karate.  He goes when his schedule is lighter--like once a month or so.  I am treating the track workouts the same way.

I did run outside and got out around 6:30.  I ran my regular 3 mile route and it was a nice run.

Tuesday - Biked 45 minutes

Got my bike out in the morning.  Chilly morning!  But it was a good ride.

Wednesday - Group Ride

Book club went late and I was not going to try and get up for swim class.  Was nice to sleep until 7.  I was able to get out and go to Group Ride at 5:15 and my favorite instructor was teaching!  Good workout and very fun!

Thursday - Sunday

We were in Canada all weekend and I took a vacation from exercise.  And it was snowing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment