Monday, June 11, 2012

Seattle Rock and Roll Week #17

Monday - Rest

My plan was to get up and cross train, but by 10:15 PM last night I had to throw that plan out the window.  Was not a good night nor a good morning, but it's better now.  Life just gets so confusing and complicated sometimes.  I guess I can't explain it anymore than that.  But I'm thankful for a warm summer day with my kids doing crafts, reading books, and gardening...and Rob grilling hamburgers...and watching both Synod and hockey together.  Life can be simple too.  Kind of bummed I missed out a beautiful day of exercise, but I think it's supposed to be nice again tomorrow.

Tuesday - Ran 4 miles

Ok it's almost a week later and I can't remember what time of day I ran, but I am pretty sure I ran 4 miles.  Oh yeah I do remember.  It was a crummy run.  :(  Lots of wind and humidity.  I felt "off."  I had to stop and walk twice.  Not good.  I did the four mile route from Skyline to Davis.  All I can say is I think that route is cursed because it's tough every single time I do it.  I don't know why because there are so few hills.  I hate running on Skyline.  Oh well.

Wednesday - Rest

Running did not happen due to bad timing and a busy schedule.

Thursday - Ran 5 miles

Ran in the morning and did my regular five route.  It went great.  Tons better from the day prior.

Friday - Ran 4 miles

I ran in the afternoon on the treadmill at the Courthouse.  Felt too hot to run outside.  It's not overly hot, but my body is not used to it.  Took advantage of the gym instead

Saturday - Cross train

I walked for about a half hour pushing Kara doing VBS canvassing.  Then we did the Summit trail on Mary's Peak in the afternoon.  Lots of good cross training today.  Can't believe I run the marathon a week!!

Sunday - Rest

Sad to say I didn't run!  Didn't feel the greatest today and had some serious fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment