Monday, April 16, 2012

Seattle Rock and Roll Training Week #7

I did not keep track of my workouts last week and it's now almost a week later. It's funny how your mind forgets things after a week.

Monday - Rest

I think my legs were so shot from the long Easter sunrise run that I didn't run on this day.

Tuesday - Ran 4 miles

I know I ran on this day and I am pretty sure I ran four miles. I think I ran during Rob's lunch after Bible Study. I know I ran outside because I didn't go the gym at all last week. I am pretty sure I ran around the Sumpter neighborhood.

Wednesday - Ran 7 miles

I do remember running seven miles in the early evening. It was a beautiful night! I ran through the Sumpter and Wes Bennet neighborhoods. It was a great run!

Thursday - Rest

Had planned on running, but it's so hard to squeeze it in right before a trip. I had quite a bit to get done before leaving for Grand Rapids. Plus Hailey had swimming. I should have ran first thing in the morning, but I was thinking I could run in the afternoon. That never happened. Oh well.

Friday - Ran 7 miles

I ran in my old neighborhood in Grand Rapids and ran through sem housing. I saw the apartment where we brought Hailey home from the hospital. Love doing a nostalgia run. I am not sure if it's the environmental change (Michigan is so humid!), but it was tough at times. It was also warmer than I thought. I was able to complete the whole run.

Saturday - Rest

Had a very busy day. Hope's gymnastic meet in Kalamazoo. In the afternoon I went out to Fruitport to see Beth. We went for a short walk with the kids.

Sunday - Ran 4 miles

Jennifer and I ran around Reeds Lake--one of my favorite running trails! It has changed and looks so nice with the new paths! It was so fun to have a running partner too. Great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment