Saturday, September 14, 2019

Pre Training Week #3 of #4

I am grateful I have been able to establish this routine and have another week of exercise. I am a little nervous about when preschool starts up and that my stress level will escalate.  But my motto this fall has been, "One step at a time."

Monday =  Ran 5.35 miles with my friend.  Our average pace was around 9:40.  I really missed running with her!  We could not make it work last year with our schedules.

Tuesday = Ran 3.01 miles alone with an average pace of around 9:45.  Really hard to get up.  Manages to push myself out of bed.

Wednesday = Swam 1600 yards!  I was thrilled I increased my yardage and I felt much faster  compared to other times I have swam with my friends.

Thursday = Group Ride.  Super hard to get up.  I felt really spacey and out of it.  Even during the class I felt like I was not pushing myself and spacing out so much.  I felt like I didn't get as much out of the workout as I could of.  It took me a long time to feel awake.

Friday = Ran with 4.03 miles with my friend with an average pace of around 9:40.  We did some hills as well.  Felt more awake compared to Thursday.  I had a conference in Rickreall all day.  Thankfully we were done by 3:45.  I stopped at the gym before going home and did about a half hour of weights.

Saturday = Track Run.  4 x 400 with a recovery lap.  I can't remember the last time I ran at the South Salem High School track.  I really missed it and want to incorporate running laps here this fall and winter.  Not sure I can make it work during the week and worry about running by myself there in the dark.  Weekends seems to work pretty well.

Sunday = Rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment